Solid, dependable and built for reliability, at home as much on the track as on the road
The Tiger R6 is one of Tiger’s top models and the vast majority of them are built for normal road use.
However, this is a car that is capable of such awesome performance and superb handling that, if required, with a few safety upgrades such as a full cage, it can be used on the track. Over the years, the R6 has gained an enviable reputation and has become a highly successful race car in many varied track events.
Such is the ability of this car in competition, that it even has its own race series.
THIS CAR IS SUCH A CAR AND IS AWESOME.
Lots of receipts and history – thousands spent on this car, brand new Tiger R6’s of this spec are well over £20K
Tiger white Racing dials
Team Dynamics light weight racing alloys
Odyssey light weight racing Battery
MOT until end Jan 2020 – will put a new MOT on
Bucket seats with harness
Huge Spec as follows:
• Ford Zetec 2.0 Ltr16V Engine with twin 45 carbs with weber separate air filter boxes
• Weber alpha ECU
• Raceline baffled sump
• Race spec alternator
• Alloyheader tank
• Alloy breather pot with drain
• Millers oil
• Recent oil change with new filter
ECU was set up on a rolling road by Northampton motorsport and runs very smooth
Full corner weighting and carburetor service carried out by Northampton motorsport 2018
• Tarox 6 pot callipers on the front – expensive (amazing braking)
• 4 pot callipers on the rear
• Recent vented drilled and grooved front discs with green stuff pads.
• Rear disc brakes with green stuff pads
• Type 9 straight cut quaife gearbox with alloy bell housing
• Reconditioned gearbox including new syncro’s 2016
• Reconditioned proper shaft by bailey morris
• Suspension Front double wishbone, rear de-Dion.
• Spax adjustable shocks all round
• Quaife Limited slip differential LSD
Wheels and Tyres
• Team Dynamics Pro race 1.2 alloy wheels with Toyo Proxies 195’s on front and 205’s on the rear
• Spare set of R888 tyres
• Front real carbon cycle wings
• Paint job to lower half in Porsche silver approx 3 years ago
• Long acre wide view mirror
• Full racing roll cage
• Full aero screen with holder for iphone (I use an app for the speed etc)
• There is a few scrapes and stone chips as you would expect but all in all good condition
• One way fuel breather
• Aero fuel cap
• Steering Rack and pinion 2.2 turns
• Tiger 4-1 performance exhaust
• Bucket seats with tiger 4 point harnesses
• Push button start
• Front track 1320mm
• Rear track 1470mm
• Wheel base 2250mm
• Overall length 3150mm
With a highly tuneable engine and an evenly distributed weight of 570KG (+/-1% at each corner) the car drives and handles fantastically. 0-60 comes in about 4-5 secs
This car still looks stunning and always attracts attention.
Lots of receipts, history
No silly offers please, no test pilots
Can arrange a Face time so that you can view the car properly or arrange a viewing
I will give interested buyers a test drive with me driving.