March 2020 issue
- MNR Vortx – High spec Suzuki Hayabusa powered track day warrior
- Maserati A6 GCS replica – Dream car recreated as a one-off
- Midas Mk4 Pt2 – Restomod Midas for daily use
- Technicalities – How to work with GRP for the best results
- Talking Shop – With Tiger Racing
- GT40 replica – Reader’s eight-year build
- Trackdays – A beginners’ guide
- …and much more!
Lee Gavins has owned several kit cars, so knew exactly what he wanted from his ultimate spec MNR Vortx. See how he created his ultimate Suzuki Hayabusa powered track machine in our March issue.
If the car you dream of owning is out of reach and there’s no replica available, there’s only one thing for it – build a recreation of your own! That’s exactly what the builder of this Maserati A6 GCS did, and you can read how in our latest issue. Also in the same edition is news of a forthcoming UK based A6 GCS replica…
This Midas Mk4 has been modified with daily use in mind… after covering the build in the last issue, we take a closer look at the finished item.
We show you how to cut, drill and work with fibreglass for repeatable, high quality results.
Tiger Racing, the industry stalwart with over 30 years history, is the latest subject of our Talking Shop series of interviews.
Andy Green spent eight years creating his ultimate Ford GT40 replica, starting with a second-hand kit he found on eBay. See how he did it in our latest issue.
Thinking of heading on track for the first time? Our beginners’ guide will show you how to make the most of the experience.