July 2020 issue
Order yours for delivery to your door by clicking here
- Anu Dimension GTB RS – Porsche Boxster makeover
- Merlin special – Traditional roadster gets a hardcore makeover
- MEK SS3 – Stunning one-off three-wheeler
- Retro Round-Up – More forgotten cars from the archive
- MEK SS3 build – Incredible one-off three-wheeler build
- Talking Shop – Rebel Performance Machine’s plans for the future
- Retro Round-Up – Delving into the Complete Kit Car archive
- Rochdale GT – From abandoned wreck to immaculate classic
- Kit car electrics – How to spec your car’s wiring
- …and much more!
Anu Dimension’s GTB RS hides its Porsche Boxster underpinnings comprehensively with a bodykit the replicates the 991 GTB RS. Meet the owner who’s planning to use his supercar replica as daily transport.
Running Reporter Andy Westgate has taken a 1980s traditional tourer and brought it bang up to date as a hardcore roadster for road and track use. See the finished result in our August issue.
Mick Keeley has built three one-off cars. Find out why he reckons the latest, the MEK SS3 three-wheeler, is the best yet.
We spent time with Rebel Peformance Machines, new maker of the exoskeletal Exobusa and Exotech three and four-wheelers. Boss David Cunningham shared his ambitious plans with us.
This Rochdale had been abandoned in a garden for decades… find out how it was restored to better-than-new condition on a minimal budget.
We show you how to specify the battery, battery leads and other electrical ancillaries for your kit car.