June 2020 issue
#StayHome – order yours for delivery to your door by clicking here
- AK SS – First drive of the brilliant new Jaguar replica
- Blitzworld DX10 and DX30 – Put through their paces off-road
- Top 10 one-offs – The peak of automotive creativity
- Italian road trip – Some lockdown escapism
- Anu Dimension build – Reader’s Porsche Boxster based 911 GT3 replica
- E10 biofuel – How to prepare your kit car
- Westfield upgrade – DIY Ford Zetec to Ecoboost conversion
- …and much more!
Established Cobra replica maker AK Sportscars has added the glorious AK SS to its range, a replica of the rare multi-million pound Jaguar XKSS. Originally intended to be offered in turnkey form only, it will soon be available in kit form… and we’ve had the first drive. Full story in the June issue, out now.
We’ve been off road in the new Blitzworld DX10 and DX30, the latest capable buggies from the Staffordshire based company. Join us in the mud as we assess two cars that are all about fun.
One-off cars are the pinnacle of automotive creativity, and we’ve rounded up our top 10. They include an exo car, three-wheelers, wooden bodies, an oven-baked carbonfibre monocoque, a single-seater… and so many more.
Here’s some lockdown escapism for you… we join reader Graham Turner on a trip to Italy in a Spartan Roadster he bought specifically for the trip.
See how to build an Anu Dimension GTB RS on a Porsche Boxster platform with part one of our reader’s build story. See how the daily sports car is transformed into a supercar lookalike.
Is your car ready for E10 biofuel, coming next year? John Dickens outlines what you need to do to make sure you’re ready.
By starting with small projects on his second-hand Westfield, owner Tim Reid worked his way up to ever more ambitious upgrades. See how he completed his unique installation of a 1.6-litre Ford Ecoboost engine in our June issue.