January 2018 issue
- DJC V-Storm WR3 – DJC’s first
- Mid Century Formosa 120 GR – New Triumph based retro roadster
- WAM DB3S – The Aston Martin replica you’ve never heard of
- Tiger Avon Pt2 – Rebuilt for the track
- Pattern making – How to make your own GRP panels
- Ford Sigma set-up – A day at Northampton Motorsport
- PLUS! 16 pages on what to do with your kit car this winter
- …and much more!
DJC Kit Cars took on the V-Storm WR3 a couple of years ago. Now, after lots of work behind the scenes, DJC’s first V-Storm is complete. We took a look at just how far this Subaru Impreza powered three-seater has come in our January issue.
Gary Janes, creator of the Triumph based Sammio, is back – and this time, his Formosa 120 GR from newly formed Mid Century Evocations is a much more serious offering. We take an exclusive first look at this Triumph Vitesse based retro roadster.
High end classic replicas are more popular than ever in the kit car scene – so it’s unfortunate that after just a handful were made over many years, the WAM DBS3 is leaving the kit car market. We bid it a farewell – and ask should we be sorry to see it go.
Soon after completing the build of his Tiger Avon, James Crouch decided to make it a bit more hardcore for track use. In part two of the build story, we take a look at his latest round of modifications. It’s better, faster, harder, stronger…
Ever wondered how to make your own GRP panels? Prolific kit car designer Stuart Mills shows us in the January issue.
Chris Hollier has fitted a Ford Sigma engine to a rare GSM Dart. Then it was off to Northampton Motorsport to get it running…